My teaching statement is available here. My teaching interests include:
- 20th- and 21st-Century American Literature
- Urban Space and Spatial Practices
- Visualization using Online Mapping Tools
- Ecocriticism and Environmental History
- Cultural Theory
These are some of the classes I’ve taught:
- Northeastern University, “Asian American Experience,” Lecturer, Spring 2016.
- Tufts University Environmental Studies, “Mapping Stories of the City: Urban Development and Literary Representation,” Lecturer, Fall 2015.
- Tufts University American Studies 180 “Metaphors of Globalization,” Teaching Fellow with Professor Lisa Lowe, Fall 2014.
- Tufts University Osher Lifelong Learning Institute “Stories of the American City Post-1950s,” Lecturer, Fall 2014.
- English Composition 1-2, Lecturer, Fall 2007-Spring 2011.
- English 45 “Nonwestern Women Writers,” Teaching Assistant for Professor Modhumita Roy, Fall 2010.
- English 83 “Hitchcock: Cinema, Gender, Ideology,” Teaching Assistant for Professor Lee Edelman, Fall 2008.